E-diploma and Photos:
- A downloadable e-diploma for a participant together with the completion of the final finish protocol is available on Viking Line Night Run Estonia website at www.ööjooks.ee no later than 7 days after the run.
- The participants can view and download photos of the event starting from a few days after the run. The photos are located in the Snap.ee environment and are available as a link at the page www.ööjooks.ee . The official photos of the Night Run are free for participants.
Viking Line Gift Card:
- Everyone who participates on the main tracks will receive a gift card from Viking Line – a return trip to Helsinki for two. The departure and return do not have to be on the same day. The passenger’s fee is 5 € one way. Kids up to 11 years will travel with you for free.
- Everyone who finishes 10 km and 21, 1 km will receive Viking Line Night Run Estonia medal.
- The registration fee for the 5 km, 10 km and 21, 1 includes a Night Run Nike T-shirt from breathable material (when registering, choose a suitable size). The T-shirts will be waiting for you at the Event Centre on the 17th August 2019.
- The size you chose when registering cannot be changed when you receive the T-shirt on the17th August 2019.
- Shirts will be issued only from 17th August 2019 noon till 11:30 p.m. The shirts will not be sent by post. The participants will lose the right to collect the shirt after 11:30 p.m. on 17th August 2019.
Recognition of Top Athletes:
- 3 best men and women in 21.1 km are honoured with trophies and 6 best men and women with awards from sponsors. The awards are from Rakvere Lihakombinaat, Nivea, Nike, Gardena, Salvest, Sportland etc.
- 3 best men and women in 10 km are honoured with trophies and awards from sponsors. Awards are from Rakvere Lihakombinaat, Nivea, Nike, Gardena, Salvest, Sportland etc.
- Award ceremony will take place in Rakvere City stadium (finish area) on 17th August 2019 at 11:10 p.m. Come along and get a powerful experience!
- Only the participants wearing Viking Line Night Run Estonia 2019 official T-shirt will be let into the starting corridor and allowed to take part in the Night Run (for the 5 km run a bib number is not issued). The participants not following the rules of the event will be disqualified in the finish protocol
- In 2019, the Nordic Walkers and partakers with baby carriages are not allowed to participate. This amendment has been introduced in view of the safety of the participants. We apologise for the inconvenience.